Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Using the Kream Katcher 1 as the command module and MEB-4 with fairing removed and added fins for stability the Kream Mun can go to the mun with 5 Kerbals and back with ease. Landing the Kream Katcher back on the spaceport can recoup at least $18476 making for a total mission cost of ~$47k.
Update 12017.3.26: Updated to newest version of Kream Katcher 1, replaced 4xLT-1 legged descent stage with 3xLT-2 legged version.
A stock rocket called Kream Mun. Built with 89 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.2.9.
- Type: VAB
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 89
- Pure Stock
1. ~1200 m/s, 1.26 TWR. Booster
2. ~800 m/s, 1.28 TWR. Booster
3. Detach Fins @ >40 km
4. ~2500 m/s, 1.24 TWR. Orbital insertion, MTO & optional MLO
5. ~1200 m/s, 0.47 TWR. MLO Insertion, Mun Surface.
6. ~1300 m/s, 0.53 TWR. MS to MLO to Kerbin Return.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote