Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 53
- Pure Stock
Specifications (without booster)
Wet Mass: 8.256
Dry Mass: 5.016
Max Delta-V: 1315 m/s
Max RCS Delta-V: 134 m/s
Thrust: 40 kN
Thrust to Weight Ratio:0.49-0.81
Empty Cost: 21,930
Loaded Cost: 22,361
Part Count: 40
With more bells and whistles.
Improvements over Kream Katcher 1: Forward docking ports (as well as rear). Both small and medium docking ports in universal docking port setup as well as docking guidance lights. More RCS fuel. Robotic pilot/pod for unkerbaled control. As many parts have been made visible as possible for easy clicking on. Comes with a more powerful booster.
Manual Orbital Ascent Procedure:
1: Take Off
2. At 50-100 m/s begin tilting down to 50° pitch, complete pitch in 10-20 seconds. Maintain pitch until first stage cut-off
3. Follow prograde attitude and separate first stage after passing 40 km altitude
4. Make a circularizing burn node at projected apogee
5. Fire second stage above 70 km altitude to circularize orbit
6. Have liquid engines finish circulation (250-350 m/s)
Launch should take less than 5 minutes and should leave >2/3 of fuel left.
v2.01: Added docking lights
v2.02: Improved landing performance while braking by adjusting rear wheel position and brake strength. Move OKTO2 pod behind Cockpit instead of in front to prevent overheating during re-entry. Activated wing roll to improve roll rate in air.
A stock rocket called Kream Katcher 2.02. Built with 53 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.2.9.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote