Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Can lift 11 Kerbals to LKO with ~600 m/s of deltaV to spare.
Note: Extended nose is necessary to protect pod from overheating.
1. Stage at full power and take off at 100 m/s speed, retract landing gear and slats [g]
2. Maintain 10°-15° pitch
3. Once reaching maximum speed of 1300-1500 m/s at altitude above 23 km, switch engine mode and close intakes 
4. Once reaching a projected apogee of above 80 km, turn off engines and coast in prograde attitude.
5. Circularize at apogee.
From Orbit to KSC
1. Set a periapsis of 5-10 km just above KSC from 80-125 km circular orbit.
2. Re-enter at 10° pitch
3. Use airbrakes [b] as needed on approach to KSC to reduce speed
4. Deploy landing gear and landing flaps [g] on final approach and land.
Update: Improved fuel flow to keep thrust balanced, added some more action groups, no parts moved.
A stock aircraft called Hornero III. Built with 61 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark1Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 61
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote