Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Using the Arranoa fighter as a launch platform this craft can carry a 1 ton satellite (or Mun Express II Landing Probe in this case) to orbit easily.
Recommend to use with Physics Range Extender mod (set to 300 km for both landed and global range) in order to keep plane from disappearing.
- Take off with afterburners on
- Fly up at 30° pitch
- Stage rocket when jet engines cut out
- Switch to rocket and set at 30° climb (or mechjeb AOA limited profile of 5°)
- Switch to plane and have it set to 0° to glide/cruise behind satellite, turn off afterburners
- Switch back to rocket, once rocket reaches projected apogee of 75-85 km cut engines, then circularize at apogee.
- Switch back to plane and fly it back to base, no need for afterburners will supercruise at >600 m/s.
A stock aircraft called Arranoa Sat Launcher. Built with 75 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.0.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 75
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote