Paste a url where
can be downloaded
(link to Spacedock where possible)
Fly everywhere, Land everywhere.
Update 12019.5.26: Updated to KSP 1.7.0
Improvement over predecessor: Bow ramp, wider VTOL engine span so that VTOL bay doors no longer interfere with main bay doors. Redesigned wings that don’t break during tight turns at high speed, but maneuverability at speed has been reduced as well even with forward canards.
Like its predecessor you need to empty the outer-wing tanks before you can take off VTOL.
A stock aircraft called Ansar II. Built with 81 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark1Cockpit. Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.7.0.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 81
- Pure Stock
- Max Safe Vertical Landing Speed: 6 m/s
- Max Safe Water Landing Speed: 80 m/s
- Max Vertical Take-Off Mass: 101 t
- Take Off Speed (No VTOL): 110 m/s
- Take Off Speed (VTOL, no afterburn): 65 m/s
- Cruise Speed: >285 m/s, >7 km altitude @ 5°pitch
- Cruise Range: 2500 km
Hangars that contain this craft