Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 94
- Mods: 4
- Aviation Lights
- Mark IV Spaceplane System
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
The venerable C-9 ‘Titan’ has been re-born. After hours of toiling, tweaking, and testing, Raptor Aviation and Aerospace Technologies Proudly presents the C-9B ‘Titan II’. Stronger, faster, and heavier than ever before.
Like the C-9 ‘Titan’ That came before it, the C-9B operates best at high altitude and low throttle. Its four massive Valkyrie TurboRamjet engines are powerful enough to keep it flying at mach 2, even at only one-third throttle.
The C-9B Titan II weighs an earth-shaking 181 tons. While its take-off distance is slightly longer than that of the C-9, it is still a meager 800m, which is incredibly short for its size.
It is as versatile as the original C-9, but more maneuverable and larger than ever. With a whole new canard design, extended cargo bay, and taxi engines, it is the most advanced Titan to date. It has multiple applications, including, but not limited to:
- Military bombing - Utilizing the ventral cargo bays
- Reconnaissance - Despite the Titan’s bulk, it’s extremely high speed will allow it to outrun most surface-to-air missiles, without the need for flares or chaff.
- Cargo transport
- Personnel and civilian transport
With a steep ascent at full throttle, the C-9 Titan can gain enough speed to nearly escape the atmosphere. Making suborbital hops in and out of the stratosphere may conserve fuel (reports vary). Since the engines will cut out at about 28000m, you can go around 100 kilometers without using any fuel. However, this is not an option with heavy payloads.
- Maximum Airspeed: Mach 4.25
- Service Ceiling*: 23500m
- Capacity for 16 Passengers
- 77 tons (16040 units) of fuel, including 1 ton (200 units) of fuel in reserve, which is stored in the tail section
- Standard suite of navigation lights
- Four AE-4 ‘Valkyrie’ Turbo Ramjet engines
- Redundant systems - Able to fly with only one engine - doesn’t even need wings!
 Toggle Main Engines
 Toggle Taxi Engines
 Toggle Taxi Reverse
 Toggle Ventral Doors
 Toggle Rear Ramp
 Toggle Ladders
 Deploy Drogue Chutes
 Toggle Navigation Lights
[ABORT] Engine Shutdown and Reserve Drogue Chutes
Proudly brought to you by Raptor Aviation and Aerospace Technologies
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote