Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called S-49C Ikarus. Built with 69 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
Simple light single engine fighter, built with my new version of the SAS engine which uses 1.25m fairing as a housing instead of the structural fuselage. Plane is highly maneuverable and very fast with max speed is about 182 m/s at low altitude.
You can use this as an example on how to build your own SAS powered airplanes.
- engage the brakes,
- press 0 to decouple the rotors,
- engage SAS on the plane,
- switch to the rotor, use Alt+E to trim it all the way to the right,
- switch back to the plane,
- disengage the brakes,
- plane will take off on its own at about 30-35 m/s,
- at about 80 m/s switch to the propeller and press 1 to toggle the blade pitch.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 69
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote