Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Ik-5. Built with 122 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
Fighter plane powered by two electric fairing prop engines. Easy to fly and highly maneuverable. Max speed is 192 m/s at low altitude.
- engage the brakes,
- press 0 to decouple the rotors,
- engage SAS on the plane,
- switch to the rotors, use Alt+E or Alt+Q to trim them all the way,
- switch back to the plane,
- disengage the brakes,
- plane will take off on its own at about 40 m/s,
- at about 80 m/s switch to the each of the propellers and press 1 to toggle the blade pitch.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 122
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote