Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Duna Transporter. Built with 212 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3Cockpit.Shuttle.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
Duna Transporter is a stock twin engine propeller driven aircraft, designed to be able to carry up to 12t cargo anywhere on Duna.
Maximum speed for the empty plane is 162m/s at low altitude and 132m/s at 5000m.
- engage the brakes,
- press 0 to decouple the rotors,
- engage SAS on the plane,
- switch to the engines, use Alt+E or Alt+Q to give them full trim,
- switch back to the plane and disengage the brakes,
- takeoff at 45-50 m/s, or 55-60m/s if you’re carrying heavy cargo,
- at about 95-100 m/s switch to the each of the propellers and press 1 to toggle the blade pitch.
- find nice flat area preferably at low altitude,
- switch to the engines, use Alt+X to reset the trim,
- switch back to the plane, then make a landing approach,
- engage the brakes and deploy the flaps to reduce the speed,
- horizontal speed for the landing should be ≤ 60 m/s,
- vertical speed should be ≤ 5 m/s,
- just before the touchdown deploy the brake chutes.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 212
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote