Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Condor. Built with 300 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3Cockpit.Shuttle.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.1.
Condor is a four-engine transport aircraft capable of carrying 36t of cargo. It uses improved electric propeller engines with the added long I-beam as the root part which helps to eliminate the wobble from the rotor.
Max speed for the empty airplane is about 153 m/s at low altitude and about 125 m/s when carrying 22t of cargo.
Heaviest cargo I’ve tested it with is one orange tank or 36t but if can probably lift at least 40t.
- engage the brakes,
- press 0 to decouple the rotors,
- engage SAS on the plane,
- switch to the outer rotors, use Alt+E or Alt+Q to trim them all the way,
- then do the same for the inner rotors,
- switch back to the plane,
- disengage the brakes,
- takeoff at 45-50 m/s, or 60 m/s if carrying heavy cargo,
- if the plane is empty at about 70 m/s switch to the each of the propellers and press 1 to toggle the blade pitch, otherwise if carrying heavy cargo do this at 100 m/s or faster.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 300
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote