Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Air Racer. Built with 118 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.4.3.
Air Racer is built around powerful engine with contra-rotating propellers, which allows it to reach max. speed of 222m/s at low altitude.
- engage the brakes,
- engage SAS on the plane,
- press 0 to decouple the rotors,
- switch to the engines, use Alt+E or Alt+Q to give them full trim,
- switch back to the plane and disengage the brakes,
- plane will takeoff on its own at about 40 m/s,
- at about 80-100 m/s switch to the each of the propellers and press 1 to toggle the blade pitch.
Updated for the 1.4.3.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 118
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote