Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 45
- Mods: 2
- Squad (stock)
The Yakovlev Yak-38 (Russian: Яковлев Як-38; NATO reporting name:
Forger) was the Soviet Naval Aviation’s only operational VTOL strike fighter aircraft, in addition to being its first operational carrier-based fixed-wing aircraft. It was developed specifically for, and served almost exclusively, on the Kiev-class aircraft carriers.
Guide to vertical- takeoff:
- Activate brakes and SAS.
- Max out the throttle.
- Press 2 to start up the vertical engines.
- As soon as the craft starts to lift off the ground, the nose will dip to the front and the craft will roll to the right. Counter that with your given controls.
- Get at least 20 m/65 ft of altitude and disengage the brakes.
- Press 1 to activate the horizontal engines. Keep the vertical engines on until you achieve a speed of at least 45 m/s.
- Press 2 again to turn off the vertical engines.
- Dip the nose down, get an airspeed of at least 60 m/s and level out to your preffered altitude.
A semi-stock aircraft called Yakovlev Yak-38. Built with 45 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.0.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote