Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A SSTO to go to a low orbit on Kerbin and detach the front part with enough fuel to land at any place on Minmus. Also you can land on Mun, but come back probably you don’t have fuel left.
Very easy to go to orbit.
0. to start Rapiers push
1. Take off at only 2/3 of throttle. (you will reach 150m/s)
2. Turn to 15º, and push full throttle. (The plane will climb and accelerate by itself)
3. At 22km turn on the Nervs (push
4. At 24km close the Air Intake(push
5. Clim at 15º until the apoapsis reach 70km and reduce the angle to 10º.
6. The apoapsis is at 120km when the oxidizer is empty. Turn of the Nervs (push
7. Turn the SAS to prograde until left the atmosphere.
9. Transfers all fuel to the front part, you will have fuel to spare.
10. Push 7 to separate the font section, now you have a ship with a Delta-V of 3520m/s to expend.
11. This ship is intended to rescue stray Kerbals and parts.
12. Come back, attach the front part to the wings… Land as always.
A mod aircraft called
Kerbin sys mk4 (A ship that is able to go to any place in Kerbin system). Built with 95 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2CrewCabin.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.0.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 95
- Mods: 4
- Mk2 Stockalike Expansion
- Near Future Construction
- Squad (stock)
- USI Life Support
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote