Paste a url where
can be downloaded
My way of delivering an orange tank anywhere in the Kerbin system.
A stock aircraft called Wyvern. Built with 201 of the finest parts, its root part is probeStackLarge.
- Power up Whiplashes and Rapiers, release brakes at 5m/s.
- Accelerate to 300m/s below 1000m.
- Hold 5° above Prograde, while increasing speed, until 5km.
- Level out to 3° above horizon until 12km and 1100m/s
- Hold 4° above prograde, activate Nukes @ 17km (AG4)
- Switch Rapiers to closed-cycle once they drop under 170kN (AG3)
- Pull to 10° above prograde or until time to AP is over 60 seconds or above 50km.
- Disengage Rapiers @ 5000 Ox remaining (AG2)
- Burn to Orbit w/ Nukes.
Descent Profile from 100 x 100 Orbit:
1. Orbit until ¼ of the orbit trailing the KSC
2. Burn retrograde until PE is around 23~28km
3. Hold Radial position until lower than 15km or 1000m/s
4. Pump fuel for/backwards if needed.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 201
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote