Paste a url where
can be downloaded
207.98 Ton Base Weight¨45 Ton Recommended Cargo
A stock aircraft called Stormcrow Mk II. Built with 158 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3FuselageLFO.50.
Minor upgrade from the Mk I: changes include addition of engine pre-coolers, improved fuel lines, new ailerons for main wings, and shifted forward fins up.
1) Heading at 20 degrees after takeoff
2) Lower to 0-5 degrees at 5km
3) Raise to 10 degrees +400m/s
4) Raise to 20 degrees +1,000m/s
5) Engage Rapier closed-cycle mode ~23-24km
6) Circularize at 75km
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 158
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote