Paste a url where
can be downloaded
207.98 Ton Base Weight¨45 Ton Recommended Cargo
A stock aircraft called Stormcrow Mk II. Built with 158 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3FuselageLFO.50.
Minor upgrade from the Mk I: changes include addition of engine pre-coolers, improved fuel lines, new ailerons for main wings, and shifted forward fins up.
1) Heading at 20 degrees after takeoff
2) Lower to 0-5 degrees at 5km
3) Raise to 10 degrees +400m/s
4) Raise to 20 degrees +1,000m/s
5) Engage Rapier closed-cycle mode ~23-24km
6) Circularize at 75km
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 158
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote