Paste a url where
can be downloaded
for a stock prop contest
- picture: level flight (130ms)
- pic: starting dive height
- pic: dive speed (150ms) OUTDATED
- pic: parachute
- pic: safely landed (also works on terrain)
- press action 1
- switch to left prop and hold alt+q
- switch to right prop and hold alt+e
- decouple from launch clamps
- go to 50ms
- switch to left prop and press action 2
- switch to right prop ans press action 2
- go to 68ms
- press S and decouple wheels
- fly, for level flight pitch at around 10 to 15 degress upwards. the nose will sink to around 5 degress an the velocity vektor will be almost exactly at 0 degress.
- switch to both props and engage sas to stop spinning
- open parachutes
i actually had this exact design with just one of the fuselages and one prop but it hab strong roll problems so i made it dual fuselage to counter the roll problem. the original was called
1A Prop actually just so it is at the top of my safed crafts.
sorry for any spelling mistakes i’m german.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 222
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote