Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 72
- 1 - toggle RAPIERs mode
- 2 - on/off LV-N
- 3 - on/off RAPIERs
- 4 - toggle docking port
- 5 - ladder
- 6 - toggle antennas
dV on 100x100km orbit - 500 m/s
Takeoff speed - 70-80m/s
- 0-9 km - set pith to 15 do not touch until 9 km
- set SAS to prograde and wait until pith will reach 5, then set SAS back to stability assist
- when speed stop increasing engage LV-N, then switch RAPIERs to closed cycle
- when oxidizer for RAPIERs will be depleted, set SAS to prograde, off RAPIERs and wait for desired apoapsis
- in apoapsis circularize orbit
A stock aircraft called Selena 104. Built with 72 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Standard.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.4.
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote