Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Mid tech unmanned big SSTO tanker, 9000 Fuel + 11000 Oxidizer + 1000 Monoprop on 100x100 km Kerbin orbit. Easy for piloting and full set of docking ports with highlighting
- 1 - takeoff configuration on/off
- 2 - mainsail on/off
- 3 - turbojets on/off
- 4 - solar panel
- 0 - landing breaks (open parachute, off all engines, engage brakes on back gears)
- SAS on, full throttle, press 1
- After end of runway, press 1 again, set pith to 25 and wait until 5 km
- Set SAS to prograde, wait until pith 10 and switch SAS back to maintain direction (fast press T twice)
- At 15 km on
Mainsailengine by press 2 and wait until TJ will be stopped at 25 km. Press 3 for off TJs
- Maintain pith 20-25 until you reach 2000 m/s, then set pith to 15 until 2100 m/s, then 10 until 2200 m/s and, finally set SAS to prograde.
- Set apoapsis to 102-105 km and wait until apoapsis, increase periapsis (do not use warp more then x2 in atmosphere in time of ascent - overheating danger)
For refueling use only fuel from 2 big side tanks.
For landing move all left fuel and oxidizer to forward tanks.
A stock aircraft called SSTO Tanker Hippo midTech. Built with 163 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3FuselageLF.50.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.4.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 163
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote