Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 29
- Pure Stock
- Cost on launchpad: 12 988$
- Flight cost with full recovery: 1100$
- Equipped with emergency safety system
Extremely low tech and cheap science rocket SSTO. Can be used also for rescue operation from Kerbin orbit.
- Take off at 90-100 m/s. After takeoff set pith to 45 until you reach 10 km of altitude
- Set pith to 30 until you reach 20 km of altitude
- Set SAS to prograde until you receive flame out, after it set thrust to ½ and enable forward tank. Burn until AP reach 105-110 km. Circularize in AP. Profit
In descent time maintain pith from 45 to 30. This thing is not a good glider, but good enough for make some atmospheric maneuvers and unpowered landing.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote