Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Ahti I. Built with 284 of the finest parts.
Capable of taking 100 Kerbals to LKO with approximately 4800…4900 dV left for interplanetary travel.
The plane has two sets of landing gear: extra large for landing and take-off and small/medium for base operations, docking and towing. You might need to tweak the height of the smaller ones for perfect port alignment for ground docking.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 284
- Pure Stock
Craft file updates:
- adjusted fuel priority so peripheral tanks drain first
- adjusted Vernor RCS placement
- added more fuel (lf & lf+ox) for more LKO dV
- added Vernors for fore and aft translation
- tweaked control surfaces' deployment
- tweaked tail fins' esthetics
Ascent from Kerbin (suggestion, not optimal):
Try to reach 400 m/s before 2km
Pitch up to 10…15 degrees
Ascent to 9 km and level out
Accelerate to 1300 m/s
Pitch up to raise apoapsis
Activate NERVs at 13…16 km (stage)
Try to reach 1450 m/s before toggling Rapiers at approx. 23…25 km
If travelling to Duna or Mun leave some oxidizer (600…700). If going to Laythe you won’t be needing any oxidizer.