Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: probe
- Part Count: 32
- Mods: 5
- Interstellar Fuel Switch
- KSP Interstellar Extended
- Kerbal Attachment System
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
A re-entry vehicle meant fo ruse with orbital data collection centers and labs using Extra Planetary Launchpads. Build from low rocket part count in space and return to kerbin with data on boardusing only monopropellant. Cheap, adaptable for multiple orbital thresholds. This model currently has been confirmed operational up to an indeterminate range. 334.8 rocket parts to create. Cryogenic tank may be switched between multiple parts. THIS CRAFT HAS SPECIFIC FUELING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DEPLOYMENT FROM EPL DOCK MECHANISMS:
- Release craft with no fuel on board.
- Connect to station with kis/kas connector port near construction dock..
- Transfer fuel to cryogenic tank.
- Hit 0 to engage panels and move away from the station. MUST HAVE BEAMED POWER TO FUNCTION on LONG INFRARED BANDWDITH.
If you to attempt to release from an EPL dock after building without following these instructions, the fuel will face immediate boil-off from the tank as when rendered it is interpreted as briefly being without power in current release of KSPIE.
A mod rocket called The Hot Data Recovery Vehicle Mk2. Built with 32 of the finest parts, its root part is HECS2.ProbeCore.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.3.0.
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote