Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A large fighter created by North Osea Gründer Industries. The Erusean Air and Space Administration (EASA) planned to create a UAV-model and a few manned models; this aircraft is the latter. What makes the ADF-11F stand out is its ADF-11 nose unit and large wing unit, which can be changed to suit the operation at hand. It can be an air superiority fighter, an anti-surface bomber, an electronic surveillance aircraft, and more. The F-model wings, designed specifically for close-range combat, give the ADF-11F its name. Its nose is fitted with a small-bore laser cannon, while its wings are loaded with highly maneuverable anti-air missiles. Additionally, it is equipped with a high-output strategic laser system and a small, multipurpose UAV.
The unmanned version’s nose unit is capable of flying independently, whereas the manned version utilizes a cockpit instead. Originally, the aircraft was designed to be able to detach from its wings if damaged enough to allow it to retreat to a safe area in order to preserve the AI’s combat experience. Its nickname is Raven.
A mod aircraft called ADF-11F Raven (Fixed). Built with 151 of the finest parts, its root part is mk1DroneCore.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.12.4.
The ADF-11F is a 7th Gen Fighter from the game Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown… Includes 2 crafts:
- ADF-11F (Fuselage Part)
- ADFX-10F Prototype Raven (That one that is separated idk lol)
- Press AG1 and go Full Thrust.
- Near 150m/s to 200m/s Lift-Off.
- Once you’re done with all of this and need to grab more speed, press AG2, this will toggle the Afterburners.
- If you’re bored of just having a regular ADF-11F flying around Kerbal, just press the Abort AG!! (Note: The wing folding system may fail sometimes… If this keeps happening, spam AG0 Until works)
- When separated from the Discarded Fuselage, instantly press AG0, this will help to block the wing sweep motor.
P.D: (I suck at KerbalX so, maybe this will be my 1st time and Only using it…)
- Airplane Plus
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Breaking Ground DLC
- Internal RCS
- Kerbal Foundries2
- Making History DLC
- Mk3 Stockalike Expansion
- Near Future Launch Vehicles
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 151
- Mods: 15
- KSP: 1.12.4
And One more Thing… It’s
S U P E R M A N E U V E R A B L E
ADF-11F in Mid-air
ADFX-10F Separated from Fuselage
P.D: I forgot that the Fuselage is called
RAW-F My mistake :p