Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a single-seat, single-engine, all-weather stealth multirole fighter. The fifth-generation combat aircraft is designed to perform ground attack and air superiority missions. The F-35B is the short takeoff and vertical landing (STOVL) variant of the aircraft.
A mod aircraft called F-35B Lightning II. Built with 43 of the finest parts, its root part is quizTechMk2ThunderboltCockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 43
- Mods: 5
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
 Toggle VTOL mode
 Toggle vertical engine only
Flying in vertical mode requires changing thrust limiter to 50 (main engine)
Plane is equipped with RCS for better control in vertical mode
How to use it (default key bindings):
1. Press  to toggle vertical mode.
2. Press [Space bar] to turn on main engine.
!!! Press [T] to enable SAS and press [R] to Enable RCS for better control in vertical mode.
!!! Do not use full thrust in vertical mode.
1. Press [Space bar] to turn on all engines.
2. Press  to turn off vertical engine.
3. Set main engine thrust to 100 (right click on main engine)
During flight (to toggle vertical mode):
1. Set main engine thrust to 50 (right click on main engine)
2. Press 
If something goes wrong (one engine is in vertical mode and another is in normal mode) you can press  to turn off vertical engine
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote