Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: lifter
- Part Count: 129
- Pure Stock
A stock rocket called Proton. Built with 129 of the finest parts, its root part is fairingSize2.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.2.2.
This is my replica of a Proton rocket. It is a Russian rocket that first launched in the 60s, and is still in use today. I tried to make the payload capacity similar to the real rocket. I did that by limiting the amount of fuel in each stage, thus bringing the overall Delta-V down. EDIT: You may have to add fuel to the rocket in order to get the full 22-ton payload (the cluster of fuel tanks) into orbit, I think I miscalculated on the fuel.
2) Begin gravity turn at 1,000m
3) Be pointed at 45 degrees by 10,000m
4) Continue gravity turn at a slower rate
5) Stage 1-2 separation/ ignition
6) Fairing separation
7) Burn until you either run out of fuel or achieve your desired Ap
8) Stage 2-3 separation/ ignition
9) Plan and execute maneuver node to achieve orbit
10) Payload separation
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote