Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Fully stock electric plane! Flies at Kerbin, should fly at Laythe, Jool or anywhere with atmosphere. Its relatively lowtech.
How to fly:
1. Press Space to detach the engine. This is done once.
2. Press T to turn on the SAS.
3. Switch to engine with [ or ] and press Q to start rotating. You should keep this key pressed down the whole time you need engine working.
4. If you need course correction, quickly press [ or ], do it and then quickly switch back to engine.
Plane is extra sturdy, but keep maximum speed below 60m/s. The extra power is to make your engine speed up in any situation.
This plane has only four downsides:
- it requires sun light
- it requires Q pressed down to flight
- the engine and maneuvering are done in two separate views
- the 60m/s speed is still slow
But - its unlimited in fuel!
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 139
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote