Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Airplane Plus
- Automated Aerial Refueling System
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 99
- Mods: 7
Originally envisioned as a high-speed, high payload bomber, the ‘Skyline’ has potential for much, much more. 3 internal weapon bays and 6 external hardpoints mean that you will be able to make that grocery trip in one run, and look great doing it.
- Crew: 4 (Pilot, Copilot, Weapons Officer, Defensive Officer)
- Length: 30.6 m
- Height: 8.2 m
- Extended: 39.2 m
- Swept: 26.6 m
- Empty Weight: 26,099 kg
- Loaded Weight: 53,099 kg (full Mk82 [250kg ea.] x42 loadout)
- Max takeoff weight: 76,228 kg (full Mk84 [~1t ea.] x32 loadout)
- Powerplant: 4x F100-PW-229 afterburning turbofans
- Dry Thrust: 79.20 kN each
- Thrust with Afterburner: 129.40 kN each
- Maximum Speed: Mach 2.7 m/s
- Range: Approx. 125.6 km (90% afterburner) aka 1/3 around Kerbin
- Service Ceiling: 15,000m @ Mach 2.2
- Rate of Climb: 80 m/s
- Thrust/Weight: 0.37
- Max G-load: 8 g
- 6 external hardpoints for up to 8,000 kg of ordinance and 3 internal bomb bays for 28,000 kg of ordinance:
- Bombs: Take a pick
- 2x AN/APG-63V2 radars
- BDA Weapon Manager
- AI Pilot Flight Computer
- 1x AN/AAQ-28 Targeting Pod (optional)
Wing sweep is variable, but not in flight. Adjustments must be made in hangar to account for payload mass.
A test pilot engages the abort sequence and the cockpit is carried away from the doomed airframe.
Rotating bomb racks allow rapid deployment of various ordinance.
I don’t need no rocket science.