Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Airplane Plus
- Automated Aerial Refueling System
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 99
- Mods: 7
Originally envisioned as a high-speed, high payload bomber, the ‘Skyline’ has potential for much, much more. 3 internal weapon bays and 6 external hardpoints mean that you will be able to make that grocery trip in one run, and look great doing it.
- Crew: 4 (Pilot, Copilot, Weapons Officer, Defensive Officer)
- Length: 30.6 m
- Height: 8.2 m
- Extended: 39.2 m
- Swept: 26.6 m
- Empty Weight: 26,099 kg
- Loaded Weight: 53,099 kg (full Mk82 [250kg ea.] x42 loadout)
- Max takeoff weight: 76,228 kg (full Mk84 [~1t ea.] x32 loadout)
- Powerplant: 4x F100-PW-229 afterburning turbofans
- Dry Thrust: 79.20 kN each
- Thrust with Afterburner: 129.40 kN each
- Maximum Speed: Mach 2.7 m/s
- Range: Approx. 125.6 km (90% afterburner) aka 1/3 around Kerbin
- Service Ceiling: 15,000m @ Mach 2.2
- Rate of Climb: 80 m/s
- Thrust/Weight: 0.37
- Max G-load: 8 g
- 6 external hardpoints for up to 8,000 kg of ordinance and 3 internal bomb bays for 28,000 kg of ordinance:
- Bombs: Take a pick
- 2x AN/APG-63V2 radars
- BDA Weapon Manager
- AI Pilot Flight Computer
- 1x AN/AAQ-28 Targeting Pod (optional)
Wing sweep is variable, but not in flight. Adjustments must be made in hangar to account for payload mass.
A test pilot engages the abort sequence and the cockpit is carried away from the doomed airframe.
Rotating bomb racks allow rapid deployment of various ordinance.
I don’t need no rocket science.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote