Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Design by Jett Quasar¨Hot Keys:¨1) Toggles main fighter enginex¨2) Toggles Y-Wing landing engines¨3) Deploys drills and solar panels¨4) Starts ISRU mining operations¨5) Stops mining operations and retracts drills/panels¨SPACE BAR air launches fighters, then fires missiles
A stock aircraft called Quasar Carrier. Built with 451 of the finest parts, its root part is probeStackSmall.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
WARNING: This is an extremely large & complex craft. Fly at your own risk.
Read all of the instructions carefully before flying this monstrosity. This design contains two fully functional air-launch Star Wars replica fighters with stock missiles as well as an on-board ISRU for refueling.
- When launching the Quasar manned, the controller will face vertically, you will need to change to the front facing controller on the top near the nose of the craft (pictured below).
- All disabled tanks must remain disabled (even if they have fuel in them) in order to maintain stability, especially if you are refueling using the ISRU.
- Stable flight is not guaranteed for more than 30 minutes at a time. After 30 minutes you should land and refuel.
- Hot Keys 1 & 2 are for toggling the forward/landing engines on the fighters only. (the Y-Wing is a strictly VTOL craft)
- Hot keys 3, 4, and 5 will deploy, start mining operations and retract/stop operations respectively - there is no need to do this manually.
- When air-launching the fighters, be sure you are in stable level flight at least 300m above the ground in good lighting conditions preferably with no enemies in the near vicinity.
- After launching the fighters it may be necessary to change the controller so that it is front facing. The best way to do this is to select the cockpit.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 451
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote