Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 276
- Pure Stock
Design by Jett Quasar
1) Toggle Main Engines
2) Toggle Landing Engines
3) Toggle All Bay Doors
4) Deploy Drills & Toggle Main Bay Doors
5) Start Mining Operations (ISRU, Harvest, Power)
6) Stop Mining Operations
A stock rocket called Dyson. Built with 276 of the finest parts, its root part is probeStackLarge.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.2.2.
1) On launch there is a big difference between the burn time for the ship with and without the launch boosters so give yourself plenty of time.
2) I recommend that the apoapse be above 80 Km for the orbital insertion burn.
3) When using the landing engines to do a VTOL style landing on the surface of a moon it works best if you control the craft using a top facing controller and adjust the thrust on the front engine by right-clicking on it and changing the thrust limiter.
4) This craft was originally designed in V0.90 of the game and ported into the latest version. I have tested it and determined that it works but if you have any questions please let me know.
5) This vehicle includes a separate lunar lander and lunar rover both with lunar orbit/de-orbit capabilities.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote