Paste a url where
can be downloaded
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, but with twice as many parts
A stock rocket called 6 parts to mün. Built with 6 of the finest parts, its root part is MpoProbe.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.12.5.
- This thing took 3 quickloads and a vessel redisign to do it, but hey, it did it!
- If you find yourself unable to deorbit off Kerbin, you can try setting up some gravity assists
- It can, at least theoretically go to gilly instead of Mün as well, but I was too lazy to warp to an Eve transfer window.
- Try to spin like crazy during reentry to heat the craft evenly and maximize drag
- It was originally a 5 parts to mün, and the spark was supposed to explosive decouple stage 1, however that failed do I added a decoupler
- If you happen to have making history, I’d suggest swapping the 3 meter tank for a 5 meter one.
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 6
- Pure Stock
- KSP: 1.12.5
We do a little rocket eingeneering