Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called K-SSTO-12 MiniSpaceCargo. Built with 180 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Standard.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
-1: switch RAPIER engine mode
-3: toggle cabin lights
-4: toggle bay doors
-5: deploy satellite (when undocked)
-6: toggle deploy winglet
-7: toggle deploy elevon 1
-8: toggle deploy elevon 2
-9: switch 2 engines / all engines (2 engines for space maneuvers)
-0 : toggle all engines
Shuttle Ascending profile:
- engage SAS
- set plane nose on the navball to approx 7°-8° (the orange V indicator, not the yellow prograde vector).
- Let the shuttle accelerate, don’t touch anything.
- When shuttle speed begin to decrease (alt approx.23500 m, speed approx 1350 m/s) , press key ‘1’ to switch Rapier engine’s mode, then wait and don’t press any key.
- When the apoapsis is between 70 km and 200 km, press ‘X’ to stop engines
- Press key ‘9’ to use only 2 engines and activate RCS (‘R’ key - needed for stability) !
- Circularize at apoapsis !
- open cargo bay !
- decouple the satellite
- switch the control to the satellite
- press action group ‘5’ to deploy it
- unlock the RCS tanks and engines (Delta V = 5000m/s)
Shuttle Descent profile
- Burn retrograde to the desired point
- press action group ‘1’ to switch rapier engines in ‘Airbreathing’ mode
Easy to land
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 180
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote