Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: Subassembly
- Class: lifter
- Part Count: 150
- Mods: 12
- FASA - Frizzank’s Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- KW Rocketry
- Near Future Construction
- Procedural Fairings
- Procedural Parts
- Proton-M / Breeze-M
- SpaceY Heavy Lifters
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
- blackheart612’s KW Procedural Fairings Textures
Craft designed to use:
• Real Solar System
• Realism Overhaul
• Crossfeed Enabler
• Real Plume
• Remote Tech
*** Craft is designed to be used with Real Solar System and Realism Overhaul ***
Without managing thrust the Delta V Heavy+ is able to launch 500t to LEO @ 140km or 300t to GTO.
• I used the NRAP mod for procedural weights to simulate a 500t payload.
• When using Mechjeb for accents, it is recommended to set your initial orbit altitude to 250km.
500t to LEO or 300t to GTO
A mod subassembly called Delta V Heavy +. Built with 150 of the finest parts, its root part is KW2mFairingPF.
Built in KSP version 1.0.5.
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote