Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: Subassembly
- Class: lifter
- Part Count: 139
- Mods: 12
- FASA - Frizzank’s Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- KW Rocketry
- Near Future Construction
- Procedural Fairings
- Procedural Parts
- Proton-M / Breeze-M
- SpaceY Heavy Lifters
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
- blackheart612’s KW Procedural Fairings Textures
Craft designed to use:
• Real Solar System
• Realism Overhaul
• Crossfeed Enabler
• Real Plume
• Remote Tech
*** Craft is designed to be used with Real Solar System and Realism Overhaul ***
Without managing thrust the Delta V Heavy is able to launch 500t to LEO @ 240km or 200t into a Trans-Mars Injection
• I used the NRAP mod for procedural weights to simulate a 200t payload.
• When using Mechjeb for accents, it is recommended to set your initial orbit altitude to 250km.
- Note: The only difference between the Delta V Heavy and Delta V Heavy + is the DVH+ has a less efficient final stage and is more suitable for inserting large payloads into LEO.
500t to LEO or 200t to Trans-Mars injection
A mod subassembly called Delta V Heavy. Built with 139 of the finest parts, its root part is KW2mFairingPF.
Built in KSP version 1.0.5.
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote