Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 76
- Mods: 22
A mod aircraft called Deepsea Challenger. Built with 76 of the finest parts, its root part is truss-octo-drone-01.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
The most advanced personal submarine/flying coffin, totally unnecessarily luxurious and over-detailed, only designed for the absolute richest!
To put a Kerbal into the seat by default, use the Take Command mod:
- Airplane Plus
- B9 Aerospace - HX Parts Pack
- B9 Aerospace Parts Pack
- BDArmory FPS
- DMagic Orbital Science
- Glass Panes and Enclosures (GPE)
- Hullcam VDS
- Large Boat Parts Pack - Common
- NKD - North Kerbin Dynamics for BDArmory
- Near Future Construction
- SM Marine
- Squad (stock)
- Stock Extension
- Tarsier Space Technology with Galaxies Continued…
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote