Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 126
- Mods: 20
- Aviation Lights
- B9 Aerospace Parts Pack
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Mark IV Spaceplane System
- Ministry of Space Aeronautic Department
- Mk2 Stockalike Expansion
- Modular Rocket Systems
- NKD - North Kerbin Dynamics for BDArmory
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- SM Armory
- Squad (stock)
- Stock Extension
- Stryker’s Aerospace and IVA’s
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
A mod aircraft called Bumblebee. Built with 126 of the finest parts, its root part is FSoblongFuselageHalf.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
The unrecognized parts are from this mod: B9 Procedural Structural Parts
Service Ceiling: High
Combat Radius: Large
2x 23mm Cannons (1300 ammo)
6x Maverick Missiles (Laser-guided)
8x Hellfire Missiles (Laser-guided)
4x Short-range AA Missiles (IR-guided)
4x Cluster Missiles (GPS-guided)
2x Rocket Pods
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote