Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Brunhildr is a very capable VTOL with cargo bay at its center of mass for stability. The takeoff sequence goes as follows:
- Brakes on, throttle to min
- 4 - Enable VTOL fans
- 5 - Enable VTOL rear engines
- 6 - Toggle rear engines to VTOL mode
- Enable SAS and RCS (mandatory)
- Throttle to max and slightly angle forward
- 3 - enable RAPIERs
- 6, switch rear VTOLs to level, and quickly 4- to disable VTOL fans
A mod aircraft called SPL - SSTO - VTOL Mk1b Crazy. Built with 56 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2CargoBayL.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 0.90.0.
- B9 Aerospace
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 56
- Mods: 6
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote