Paste a url where
can be downloaded
I don’t usually release such buggy crafts but it was requested.
The missing mod is B9 Procedural Structural Parts and is found on Spacedock.info
1. Floats above runway and can’t deploy.
Solution: Rebuild the fairing, this involves removing any struts in the way and then redoing them after.
2. the SRB nozzels appear at midpoint and offset to the side.
Solution: Save the missile as a sub assembly and reattach the missile, redo the missing struts. Redo the staging
3. Infernal Robotics won’t retain the action groups
Solution: Remake action groups after the craft has loaded in by separating the rotatrons from the hinges.
How to Operate:
1. Press 1 before doing anything, it activates the generators
2. Open the Infernal Robotics menu and make an action groups, separate the rotatrons from the hinges.
3. Rotate the rotatrons FORWARD about 15 to 20 degrees
4. Press 2 to toggle the Strut guns
5. Rotate the rotatrons forward till the launch tube is upright. This might be more or less than exactly 90 degrees
A mod aircraft called GEL-4. Built with 377 of the finest parts, its root part is probeCoreCube.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 377
- Mods: 11
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Glass Panes and Enclosures (GPE)
- Kerbal Foundries2
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - Legacy Parts
- NKD - North Kerbin Dynamics for BDArmory
- Procedural Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote