Paste a url where
can be downloaded
My recent time in isolation has allowed me to build new and better aircraft with new inspiration. This silly plane might be the best flying aircraft i have ever made and I love her dearly. I call it a turboprop trainer because it mimics the performance and flight characterisitics of a real turboprop aircraft without all the hassle of maintaining a engine in flight.
- top speed is around 120 m/s in good
- Turn time is incredible though it bleeds energy very quickly
- Thrust bearing will come apart and the prop will get really wobbly at around 160 m/s in a dive
- Stall speed is around 45 m/s with flaps down
- Rotate speed is around 53 m/s.
- Toggles engine
- Toggle thrust reverse
- Toggles flaps
- Toggles airbrakes(not really necessary. Bleeds energy fast)
- Aerobatics are really fun and super easy to do.
- Good performance at all altitudes though i only took it up to 3k meters.
- Very good stall characteristics. In a stall, there is no wing drop. Just falling.
Flying vid here:
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 192
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote