Paste a url where
can be downloaded
I circumnavigated Kerbin in 1 hour with this plane. I’m pretty impressed with myself. It is actually modeled after a real F-101 Voodoo and it performs much better than the actual plane. It started with 1730 units of fuel and I landed with 142 to spare, so you can do multiple go-around’s on landing of you have to. I suggest transferring all fuel to the lowest front fuel-bottom fuel tank to keep it stable as the fuel is drained.
1. Total travel distance: 5,850 KM
2. Max speed: 1,160 m/s
3. Service ceiling: 22,000 meters
- It is not super maneuverable, but she can get around below subsonic. It is extremely stable at altitude and fun to fly.
- It also looks really good and can fly all the way around the freaking world on one tank without refueling. Plus fuel to spare!
- On landing, I suggest reingniting the 2 Juno’s and turning the thrust limiter on the Whiplash down to 30%. Then increasing that if you need to go-around again.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 80
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote