Paste a url where
can be downloaded
I circumnavigated Kerbin in 1 hour with this plane. I’m pretty impressed with myself. It is actually modeled after a real F-101 Voodoo and it performs much better than the actual plane. It started with 1730 units of fuel and I landed with 142 to spare, so you can do multiple go-around’s on landing of you have to. I suggest transferring all fuel to the lowest front fuel-bottom fuel tank to keep it stable as the fuel is drained.
1. Total travel distance: 5,850 KM
2. Max speed: 1,160 m/s
3. Service ceiling: 22,000 meters
- It is not super maneuverable, but she can get around below subsonic. It is extremely stable at altitude and fun to fly.
- It also looks really good and can fly all the way around the freaking world on one tank without refueling. Plus fuel to spare!
- On landing, I suggest reingniting the 2 Juno’s and turning the thrust limiter on the Whiplash down to 30%. Then increasing that if you need to go-around again.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 80
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote