Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 306
- Pure Stock
My first Turboshaft airplane that actually flies. Quite proud of it even though it has a top speed of around 75 m/s.
- Press AG1 once and set prop pitch to an optimal 78
- Stage once and throttle to full
- Stage again and keep the plane on the runway
- Once 40 m/s has been reached rotate and keep AOA just above horizon to gently climb
- Extend flaps and keep throttle to full until just a few meters above the runway
- Once close to the runway, zero throttle and activate brakes.
- Gently set plane on runway, catastrophic structural failure is possible on hard landings
- Toggle prop pitch adjustment
- Toggle engines
- Toggle gear (press twice)
- Toggle flaps
Global drag multiplier has to be set to the lowest setting and if you press the gear button(
G by default) you will ruin the engine. MADE IN STOCK AERODYNAMIC MODEL
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote