Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The same horsepower that is in my previous aircraft is put into a smaller, lighter, and more efficient airframe to produce a faster, more maneuverable plane with an engine built in the 2.5 meter form factor.
- Press AG1 and set throttle to full and stage
- Begin to taxi off the runway for longer takeoff run
- Progressively increase prop pitch to 150 degrees as speed increases
- Accelerate to 50+ m/s
- Gently rotate and press AG3 twice to raise gear
- The plane will climb on its own and maintain 50+ m/s if you keep the nose right on the horizon.
- The engine is tilted a few degrees up for better climb rate.
- Low part count of 317.
- PRESSING THE
GBUTTON WILL RUIN THE ENGINE.
- Global Drag Multiplier must be set to lowest amount.
- Not capable of air restart.
- This plane is capable of using SAS and flies better with it on
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 317
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote