2.5 Meter turboshaft airplane
Paste a url where
can be downloaded
(link to Spacedock where possible)
The same horsepower that is in my previous aircraft is put into a smaller, lighter, and more efficient airframe to produce a faster, more maneuverable plane with an engine built in the 2.5 meter form factor.
- Press AG1 and set throttle to full and stage
- Begin to taxi off the runway for longer takeoff run
- Progressively increase prop pitch to 150 degrees as speed increases
- Accelerate to 50+ m/s
- Gently rotate and press AG3 twice to raise gear
- The plane will climb on its own and maintain 50+ m/s if you keep the nose right on the horizon.
- The engine is tilted a few degrees up for better climb rate.
- Low part count of 317.
- PRESSING THE
GBUTTON WILL RUIN THE ENGINE.
- Global Drag Multiplier must be set to lowest amount.
- Not capable of air restart.
- This plane is capable of using SAS and flies better with it on
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 317
- Pure Stock
Hangars that contain this craft