Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 79
- Mods: 12
- B9 Aerospace Parts Pack
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Cormorant Aeronology
- Mk2 Stockalike Expansion
- NEBULA Decals Continued
- NEBULA EVA handrails pack.
- Near Future Electrical
- Orbit Portal Technology [OPT] Spaceplane Parts (Legacy)
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
A replacement for ole' Space Shuttle I made for myself a while ago. Launch vehicle not included.
– Aft fuel tanks are meant to be emptied before entering atmospheric flight - otherwise the spacecraft will be highly prone to overturning.
– Extend the auxiliary landing gear when landing on uneven surface.
– Don’t overuse grid fin brakes on low altitudes - they are too powerful and can drastically increase g-force when braking, knocking out the crew or even destroying some parts.
Pequod decal is made by me - you can get it (and some other decals, both fictional and non-fictional) here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0fewtc
– For some reason KerbalX falsely identified the decals as NEBULA EVA handrails - you don’t need to download this mod.
A mod aircraft called OV-201. Built with 79 of the finest parts, its root part is B9.Cockpit.S2.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote