Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Style: lander
- Part Count: 33
- Mods: 10
One of the holy grails of KSP, a Tylo SSTO! (TyLAR ==
Tylo Land And Return)
- Seats 2 Kerbals
- Can achieve stable orbit with lots of delta-V to spare, even after a criminally inefficient stop-and-drop landing
- Approx. 20km/s delta-V capability
- 8.4 tonnes (full reaction mass and nuclear fuel loads)
- No RCS (you will need lots of patience, or a dedicated tender OTV)
Launch vehicle is left as an exercise to the user. As with all of my 0.24.2 craft, this one uses KSPI Lite instead of full Interstellar.Please note that you will need an older version of KOSMOS from before the first 0.25-and-up release.
Can land on and take off from all atmosphere-free bodies, with the possible exception of Gilly (due to near-total absence of gravity) and Pol (due to a lack of suitable landing sites). This revision includes additional reaction wheels.
A mod rocket called SHSLS TyLAR II r2. Built with 33 of the finest parts, its root part is HGR.Leek.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 0.24.2.
- Klockheed Martian Special
- Squad (stock)
- KOSMOS SSPP
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote