Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A mod aircraft called KSS Drifter MK4. Built with 665 of the finest parts, its root part is M2X.XHub.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.0.
The KSS Drifter MK4 is a straight improvement over the MK3, after some design inconsistencies were identified (it’s an old design), and some additional features were deemed necessary.
- Removed some long forgotten hidden struts and fuel lines left over from the original design, before autostruts and fuel priorities were implemented.
- The core was replaced to improve symmetry and solve some existing symmetry issues with the hull and nacelles, also to facilitate refueling. The overall weight was slighlty increased, but also was total D/V
- Hull was optimized for balance and solve some lingering wobbles under certain circumstances.
- Booster separator mounts were replaced with medium docking ports, the craft now has 4 additional medium docking ports to allow docking medium craft size.
-Nacelles were moved backwards slightly to improve balance (and help with better rotation), also better clearance for the medium ports.
- RCS was slightly improved for better rotation, since the whole thing doesn’t need translation.
- The main large docking port in the hab ring was replaced with an MK3 shielded docking port, to smooth the ring aesthetics and facilitate docking.
-Several other tweaks to keep the Kraken away, but it may still happen. Recommend going over autostrutting to suit your needs.
- Mk2 Stockalike Expansion
- Mk3 Stockalike Expansion
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 665
- Mods: 3