Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Good news everyone!
The remnants of a vintage Jeb-Flyer flying machine was discovered last month! A curious engineer found the dusty pieces while rummaging though an old dilapidated hangar on the outskirts of town. Farnsworth Rocket Surgery has painstakingly recreated the antique contraption and added a few nifty safety features (just a seat belt).
How to operate:
1. Eva out of the capsule and board the command chair.
2. Stage to separate the propeller from the flying machine.
3. Change focus to the propeller ( [ or ] ) and trim the roll all the way to the left (alt + q).
4. Make sure you yell
Contact when the prop starts spinning!
5. Change focus back to the craft and stage again to release launch clamps.
6. Make sure SAS is on.
7. The flying machine will eventually lift off, eventually.
Top speed in level flight is somewhere around 51 m/s.
It can be flown without SAS if you trim the elevators a bit. It flies wonderfully!
It may be the most enjoyable craft I have ever made.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 125
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote