Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 239
- Pure Stock
Ship with miner loaded. Specs shot
The miner inside. Specs shot
TWO SPACECRAFT AT PRICE OF ONE!!
This orbital tractor includes already in its cargo bay a completely functional surface miner: the first step for your Minmus Base!
With a big cargo compartment of 3x6x10m you can fit up to 40t of payload and safely deliver it to orbit of Minmus.
- ΔV : enough to easily go (fully loaded) from LKO to Minmus and back without refueling
- Crew : 5 Kerbals
- Control : redundant drone control + crew control
- Cargo Bay : 3mx6mx10m can easily fit everything you need. Maneuvers tested with cargo up to 40t
- Extra : multiple resource processing units, autonomous power generation
- ΔV : enough to easily land on surface of moons from low orbit
- Crew : 6 Kerbals
- Rockets : 4 small rockets for landing -> select one of the docking port on the bottom and select
control from hereto get proper control. Don’t forget to deploy landing struts
- Ore capability : 1000+ units of ore can be stored and processed on the spot (drills deploy with action groups)
- Science : Equipped with all the necessary science equipments in the passenger compartment
A stock rocket called Tractor Class Minmus_l. Built with 239 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3FuselageLFO.25.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.1.3.
Ship only showing the cargo bay empty
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote