Paste a url where
can be downloaded
This SSTO isn’t pretty, but it can do just about anything.
- The only places it can’t land are Jool and the Sun (it will land on Eve but it can’t make orbit again).
- You can land at up to 15m/s sink rate and not break anything
- With 3 Rhino motors, and a center located large docking port, this SSTO makes an excellent space tug
- 3 drills save a lot of time when mining
- Hitchhiker pod at the BOTTOM of the ship, so there is only ONE ladder to climb for EVA.
- You can use the same ship to explore every biome on every planet except for Eve and Jool.
- SAS and Thrusters make this ship a breeze to dock
- A water landing is a bad idea. The bottom pod will be destroyed if you land in water.
- Make sure the wheels hit first
- The top pods should survive, but the bottom pod will be destroyed
- In the water, your Kerbals will be lucky to survive a 15m/s landing. On land they will probably survive a 20m/s crash. The bottom pod will be destroyed.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Type: VAB
- Class: lander
- Part Count: 323
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote