Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The name means
fire from heaven. However, Bob says it means
watch your head.
This VTOL/STOL/CTOL was designed with every ounce of my
wasted energy expertise and assembled with pinpoint precision for the coolest takeoffs and landings ever.
- Vertical engines for ultra-slo-mo crashing atop the VAB
- Cool orange fiery stuff
- Minimal tailplane
- The air vents solves OCD issue from the cone intake not matching the dern mk2-mk1.25 adapter
PartclippedMagical new mk2 cockpit
- Docking port for refueling support
Reaction wheelsYour awesome piloting skillz
How does they are:
- Pressing Action Group (hereinafter ‘AG’) 1 starts the vertical engines and stops the horizontal ones
- AG 2 will do the inverse of AG 1
- To haz wheels without open cargo bays, spam ‘g’ a few times (yes, that is actually a thing)
- Press ‘r.’ That’s not a suggestion, that’s an order
- I used wheels instead of legs cuz I have mercy on your soul. You’re welcome
All for the low price of 35,777 Kerbucks!
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 79
- Pure Stock
<– Of all places to use good grammar
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote