Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Another one of those shuttle thingys. Most useful for rescue missions and crew training.
1. Enable SAS and launch.
2. @~3km, slowly nose up and set SAS to prograde.
3. Expect a slight jolt due to a booster burnout.
4. Stage when only one booster is left burning (this avoids booster collision).
5. Immediately after separation, cut throttle and shut down the vector that is furthest away from the ship.
6. Circularize and keep an eye on the fuel in the external tank.
Note: it is possible to land the external tank. Keep in mind that the Δv in the tank is very limited…
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 66
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote