Paste a url where
can be downloaded
As the name implies, this is a flying runway. My slow laptop cannot handle this and another craft flying at once so I have not been able to test the aerodynamics after landing a plane on it.
1. Press space and wait an eternity for the TWR to reach 1.15 (or one of the vertical engines reaches ~230 kN of thrust).
2. Press space again and pray that the lag goes away.
3. Press 1 for afterburners, gimbal helps for stability
4. Be amazed that this thing can get over 90 m/s with that insane aerodynamic profile
5. When stable, toggle afterburners as desired.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.0.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 586
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote