Paste a url where
can be downloaded
– Sir, SpaceKraken Industries has introduced a new sports model.
– What? But we only just introduced the Hare which beat the pants off their Crevette!
– Yes, sir. But now they have … the Super Crevette. They put two more jets on it. It goes at up to 275 m/s!
– That’s ridiculous. We’ll have to do better than that. Make the Hare go at least 300.
– But, sir… the handling…
– Never mind the handling, only thing they care about these days is raw speed. Do it.
Introducing the BAK-122B Hare GT3, with more power provided by triple Junos as well as further aerodynamic optimisations, allowing it to exceed a straight-and-level speed of 300 m/s.
In hover mode it handles like a drunk cow, but the altar of speed demands some sacrifices.
1 - Toggle power
F/B - Torque
U/D - Collective
A stock aircraft called BAK-122B Hare GT3. Built with 45 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.7.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 45
- Pure Stock